The deadline has already passed for this scholarship.
For the 2017 Spring Semester, Murrietta Circuits will be offering a $500 scholarship to a Student Veteran and/or Child Of A Veteran, who writes a winning essay on their college experience in a STEM related field.
Murrietta Circuits is a provider of custom made, high reliability circuit boards for the Military/Aerospace, Medical and Industrial Electronics Industries among others. We offer a broad range of capabilities, from a single service to complete product development. Murrietta is offering this scholarship to a Student Veteran and/or Child of a Veteran because of the work we do with the U.S. Military and Aerospace Divisions.
- Arizona resident
- Non-Arizona resident
- Incoming freshman
- Incoming transfer (undergraduate)
- Downtown Phoenix
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates a genuine desire and goal of using the scholarship to advance in their STEM related fields, and an overall passion for knowledge.
We would like you to tell your story in a brief narrative, starting with an introduction about who you are, your interests, and anything else you feel we should know about you. Then, please provide your entry in a 300-500 word essay about your college experience so far, or a Prezi/Powerpoint Presentation. Graphic or creative presentations are welcome as well.
To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) student at an accredited U.S.College or University, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to a U.S. College or University. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
• Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
• Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
• Official enrollment verification form
• Acceptance letter on school letterhead
• Additionally, you must:
• Verify you have read and understand the Murrietta Circuits School Scholarship requirements
• Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per student is allowed).
• Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG.
Application link: Application link