As you explore universities, consider the cost of attendance as well as your financial aid package. ASU is committed to supporting you as you pursue your educational goals. You can find a range of financial aid options for transfer students at ASU, including grants, private and university scholarships, work-study, hourly employment and loans. For most types of financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid and scholarships
- Review important policies that impact transfer students.
- Explore transfer scholarships.
- Complete a FAFSA.
- Learn about on-campus student employment opportunities.
- Attend Career Services events such as job fairs or workshops to help you hone your skills and improve your resume. Through Career Services, meet with a career advisor or sign up for Sun Devil Careerlink to search for job opportunities and meet with employers.
- Estimate your costs of attendance with our cost calculator.
- Create a budget with our student budget worksheet.
- Learn money management with our MoneyMoments program.