Maricopa to ASU Pathways Program (MAPP)
The Maricopa to ASU Pathways Program (MAPP) has been designed for students who want to start at the community college and plan to complete a bachelor’s degree at ASU. Through this program, you follow a prescribed sequence of course work at a Maricopa Community College that meets the lower-division course requirements for an ASU major. When you complete your MAPP, you will have met the requirements for your associate degree and be on track towards earning your selected bachelor’s degree.
- Guaranteed admission to ASU degree programs.*
- Cost-effective pathway ensuring that all of your courses transfer and apply to your ASU degree.
- Eligibility for participation in the ASU Tuition Commitment program.
- Merit scholarships may be available.
- Transfer support and pre-enrollment services by ASU transfer staff who visit your community college.
Terms of the MAPP:
- Working with your community college and ASU advisor to monitor progress on the MAPP.
- Completing the MAPP with a specified GPA and any special requirements.
- Completing the MAPP in a period not to exceed three years.
- Agreeing that student academic data and advising information may be shared between your community college and ASU.
- Pathway certification verifying completion of the MAPP requirements
*Pathways have been created for ASU’s highest demand degrees. The following programs are available through MAPP (these programs pertain to all Maricopa Community Colleges, however, course offerings vary by location):
or Show all
How to enroll
If you are interested in one of the MAPPs listed on this Web site, please contact your community college advisor. Your advisor will explain the MAPP terms and requirements, and sign you up for a MAPP. The MAPP will be part of your academic plan in the student information system. Plan to meet with an advisor at least once a year to check your progress and make sure you are on track.
Explore another transfer pathway: